[Paradiseo-help] Install ParadisEO in a different path

Alexandre QUEMY alexandre.quemy at gmail.com
Jeu 13 Juin 19:08:10 CEST 2013

Hello,

The CMake standard way to change the prefix is to use the following command
:

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/yourPathFromRoot

This would install paradiseo like that :
/yourPathFromRoot/include/paradiseo/{eo,moeo,...}
/yourPathFromRoot/lib/{eo, eoutils,...}

In addition, you can change the paradiseo folder using this :

cmake -DINSTALL_SUB_DIR=/yourOwnFolder

Please, notice the slash before yourOwnFolder.

Would it be possible to know why you want to change the default
installation folder (in order to make this easier for a next release for
instance) ?

Regards,
Alexandre