[Paradiseo-help] Install ParadisEO in a different path

Eduardo Almeida Costa euduca at gmail.com
Jeu 20 Juin 15:50:54 CEST 2013

Hi.

Because I am installing the software on a cluster with RHEL 5.
I can not change the the version of the package cmake because it is
prerequisite to other programs.
The solution is to install separately.
It would be very costly, reinstall all the packages, and I have no
guarantees that everything would work as before. Since there are packages of
the manufacturer (BULL) I can not remove them and reinstall later, because the
cluster is fully operational.
Reinstall packages in "closed" clusters is not so simple.

Thanks, Eduardo.