[Paradiseo-help] Fwd: Compilation and use under VStudio 2010

Manuel Chica Serrano mchserrano at gmail.com
Lun 29 Juil 12:46:28 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

we have been used EO and ParadisEO but always under Linux. However, we need
ONLY
deploy EO under Visual Studio 2010 for a new project.

To set EO we have launched a .bat file included in the distribution which
contains the command 'cmake -G "Visual Studio 2010"'. This command has
created a VS2010 solution with 15 projects.
Are all of them necessary for compiling the libraries? In fact, we have got
many errors but the libraries eo and eoutils have been created in the lib
directory.
Is everything all right with these library files even if all the projects
are not correctly built?

Our idea is to compile our project in 64 bits and link the libraries files
(.lib) to use the EO functionality. Is there any trouble when compiling and
linking the EO libraries in 64bits systems?

Thanks for your time and help

Regards
Manuel.