[Paradiseo-help] Help using ParadiseEO under Windows with MinGW & QT Creator

Legato Enarsson mikael880404 at hotmail.com
Lun 29 Juil 23:20:03 CEST 2013

Hi!
I was hoping you could help me a bit (or maybe more than a bit, quite frankly I don't know how involved this is since I've never installed a library before).
Anyway, as I said, I've used the the package .exe file available at ParadiseEO to install the library, but I either can't use it or don't really know how to link it, but either way it's a problem. If you could nudge me in the right direction it would be super helpful! Also, if any other information would be necessary or helpful, don't hesitate to ask!
Regards,
Legato né Mikael