[Paradiseo-help] ParadisEO help

Johann Dréo johann at dreo.fr
Mar 15 Avr 13:36:20 CEST 2014

Hi,

Have you looked at the tutorial of the base module?

It is located here:
http://eodev.sourceforge.net/eo/tutorial/html/eoTutorial.html

But it only covers the paradiseo-eo module, which is the base of all the
framework. It do not talk about parallelization, multi-objectives or
descent algorithms. but it could be of some help to understand the
philosophy of the framework. The tutorial is quite old, and some examples
may be done differently nowadays (thanks to improvements here and there),
but the overall approach is the same and it is supposed to work.

--
Johann