[Paradiseo-help] DVRP_MultiSwarm under ParadisEO

Michał Okulewicz M.Okulewicz at mini.pw.edu.pl
Lun 9 Juin 18:21:29 CEST 2014

Dear Sirs,

We are trying to run DVRP_MultiSwarm
<https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30683/MultiSwarm.tar.gz> project
under the ParadisEO framework and we have been so far unsuccessful as
MultiSwarm project requires ParadisEO libraries structure as could be found
at https://gitorious.org/paradiseo but not the one on the official
repository git://scm.gforge.inria.fr/paradiseo/paradiseo.git

Unfortunately https://gitorious.org/paradiseo repository is missing the eo
library and simple substitiution with the one from the official library did
not work for us.

Could you please provide us with information were could we find ParadisEO
libraries in the structure and version expected by the MultiSwarm project?

--
best regards
Michał Okulewicz