[Paradiseo-help] ParadisEO missing file

Chote Suteerawattananon b.suteera at hotmail.com
Lun 21 Juil 09:10:03 CEST 2014

Dear Sir,
My name is Boonyachote Suteera. I am a PhD student at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. I have tried to compile the program called TSALBP_V2_0. The program uses library from ParadisEO.  But after several attempts, I receive the same error message indicating that the file "moeoFastNonDominatedSortingFitnessAssignment.h" cannot be found.
Could you please give me suggestion to the source of the file or any recommendation to solve the problem.
Sincerely yours,
Boonyachote Suteera