[Paradiseo-help] Flexible Bounds Initialization and Modification

Abdol, Amir Masoud A.M.Abdol at uva.nl
Ven 28 Nov 09:27:04 CET 2014

Hi,

I've been working and studying EO API for a while now, and I started to implement some extra classes based on the existence classes.

The next thing I need is to be able to define more flexible bounds vector; basically, I want to have something like `eoRealVectorBound` but with the ability to define bounds for some of the parameters and don't define for some others. For instance if I have a `Indi` like <a, b, c, d> I want to have a `eoRealVectorBounds` like:

a: [-10, 10]; b: [0, inf]; c: eoRealNoBounds;  d: [2, 4]

I tried to implement a new subclass of eoRealBaseVectorBounds and then pass some extra information to one of the Constructor to achieve this structure but I'm getting `vtable error` which I don't know where it comes from. Here is a gist containing the code.<https://gist.github.com/amirmasoudabdol/c4a1a711d330634c8488>

Now, my question are:
1. Is this the right way to do this, or maybe there is a better way already exist?
2. I know that the error is trying to tell me that I didn't define a inline function in my child-class but I don't know what it is? I checked the original class, and even define all the functions but I couldn't figure it out. As long as I comment the Constructor then the method will work.

Many thanks in advance,
Amir.