[Paradiseo-help] problem with eoTimeCounter

Ali Nayeem nayeem007 at gmail.com
Sam 7 Fév 16:22:41 CET 2015

Hello
I need to run a functor for several times. Each time the program is run for
20 seconds. I declared eoTimeCounter  inside the functor to count
20 sec.The program runs for 20 sec for the first time correctly. But then
at the next run it should count time from 0 but it counts from 20. Here is
my code
https://github.com/ali-nayeem/orchestration_netbeans/blob/master/hill_climbing.h
At line 28 I declared the eoTimeCounter

Plz tell me how to fix this?

--
Muhammad Ali Nayeem
Student of Knowledge

*Many people are ready to adopt TRUTH, so long their lifestyles remain
untouched and unaltered* - are we among them? Has *lifestyle* become an
unnoticed *god *for us?? Let's think about it carefully! Let's think of
what our Lord means by saying: "Have you seen the one who takes as his god
his own *desire*?..."  (*The Criterion 25:43*)