[Paradiseo-help] problem with eoTimeCounter

Alexandre QUEMY alexandre.quemy at gmail.com
Lun 9 Fév 10:33:07 CET 2015

Hi,

The internal time counter used by eoTimeCounter starts at the creation of
the object eoTimeCounter. There is no way to reset it and thus, you should:
1) Create a new eoTimeCounter at the restart
2) Extend the class eoTimeCounter with this functionnality (either by
adding the method and rewritting eoTimeCounter or creating a new class by
inheritance)

If you chose the second option, please, let us know, this could added to
the code base.

Regards,
Alexandre