[Paradiseo-help] MacOSx 10.10.4

José Eduardo Pécora Jr. pecorajr at gmail.com
Mer 29 Juil 12:14:31 CEST 2015

Dear Paradiseo support,

I am trying to run Paradiseo and I faced some problems.

1) My System is a MacOSx 10.10.4
2) I used cmake to build an Xcode file
3) The problem I am trying to compile is your example

Errors:

1) I did not have the omp.h file in my includes, aparently Apple does not
include GCC
  This error I fixed by copying the omp.h file in paradiseo incudes.

2)  After I got three semantic errors listed below

How should I proceed?

Best Regards,

Prof. Eduardo Pécora

*error 1) * /usr/include/paradiseo/moeo/metric/moeoHyperVolumeMetric.h:86:93:
Non-const lvalue reference to type 'std::vector<eoRealInterval>' cannot
bind to a temporary of type 'long'

*Extract of Code where error was spoted ( the bold is the exact error
point)*

    /**
     * Constructor with a reference point

     * @param _ref_point the reference point

     * @param _bounds bounds value

     */

    moeoHyperVolumeMetric(ObjectiveVector& _ref_point=NULL, std::vector <
eoRealInterval >& *_bounds=**NULL**)*: normalize(false), rho(0.0),
ref_point(_ref_point), bounds(_bounds){}

*error 2) */usr/include/paradiseo/moeo/metric/moeoHyperVolumeMetric.h:86:93:
Missing default argument on parameter '_bounds'
*Extract of Code where error was spoted ( the bold is the exact error
point)*

 /**

     * Constructor with a reference point

     * @param _ref_point the reference point

     * @param _bounds bounds value

     */

    *moeoHyperVolumeMetric(ObjectiveVector& _ref_point=**NULL, std::vector
< eoRealInterval >& _bounds=NULL): normalize(false), rho(0.0),
ref_point(_ref_point), bounds(_bounds){}*

*error 3:*

/usr/include/paradiseo/moeo/selection/moeoRouletteSelect.h:57:52: Non-const
lvalue reference to type 'double' cannot bind to a value of unrelated type
'unsigned int'
*Extract of Code where error was spoted ( the bold is the exact error
point)*

template < class MOEOT >

class moeoRouletteSelect:public moeoSelectOne < MOEOT >

  {

  public:

    /**

     * Ctor.

     * @param _tSize the number of individuals in the tournament (default:
2)

     */

    moeoRouletteSelect (unsigned int _tSize = 2) *: tSize* (_tSize)

    {

      // consistency check

      if (tSize < 2)

        {

          std::

          cout << "Warning, Tournament size should be >= 2\nAdjusted to 2\n"
;

          tSize = 2;

        }

    }