[Paradiseo-help] Implementation of binary problems in ParadisEO-MOEO

Aurora Ramírez Quesada aramirez at uco.es
Ven 29 Juil 08:47:57 CEST 2016

Dear researcher/developer:

I am Aurora Ramírez, a PhD student from the University of Córdoba
(Spain). I am starting to use ParadisEO-MOEO and I was wondering if
there is some example or tutorial about how to implement and solve a
multi-objective problem using a binary encoding. I have found some code
examples for the flowshop problem, as well as for continuous test
functions, in the webpage, but I am not sure about how I can adapt these
implementations to my own binary problem. Could you give some examples,
documentation or guidelines as a starting point?

Thank you so much in advance.

Best regards,

Aurora

--