[Paradiseo-help] [paradiseo-Bugs][#21383] paradiseo-PEO

paradiseo-bugs at gforge.inria.fr paradiseo-bugs at gforge.inria.fr
Jeu 29 Juin 00:45:27 CEST 2017

paradiseo-Bugs [#21383] was opened at 2017-06-28 22:45 by armina armina
You can respond by visiting:
https://gforge.inria.fr/tracker/?func=detail&atid=663&aid=21383&group_id=145

Category: None
Group: None
Resolution: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,
I have installed paradiseo-peo with mpich2 and xml without problem, but when i run example ( within   peo::init(_argc, _argv))
I have a problem when using the paradiseo-peo with tutorial and test. The system on our computer is Utunbu, I got the error messages as follow:

Fatal error in PMPI_Allgather: Invalid buffer pointer, error stack:
PMPI_Allgather(961): MPI_Allgather(sbuf=0xbfd3acac, scount=128, MPI_CHAR, rbuf=0xbfd3acac, rcount=128, MPI_CHAR, MPI_COMM_WORLD) failed
PMPI_Allgather(936): Buffers must not be aliased

What does it mean:
 the same buffer as the send and receive buffer to MPI_Allgather.
You need to either pass different buffers or use MPI_IN_PLACE

thanks a lot