[Pharo-project] need hunter to kill the double paste bug.

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Wed Dec 16 16:01:19 CET 2009

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> ok....I think now I get it now (sorry I was trying with another image
> wothout the .cs hahahah)

;-)
So this is a double paste although you are hitting cmd-v only once?
There a two complete event sets with key-down-stroke-up for cmd v...
Very weird...
OK, need to get more information out this...

Could you please execute the following next time and send the Transcript
log:

LastEvents do: [:each |
	Transcript show: each printString; tab; show: each timeStamp asString; cr]

Thanks for helping!

Michael