[Pharo-project] Just a little point

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:46:00 CEST 2009

Hey Keith,

please stop this whole fighting attitude.
In squeak-dev you're fighting vs Andreas, here you're trying to do the
same with Stephane.
Maybe you don't give a book the same value that source code, but
Squeak by example it is
as valuable or maybe more than code than others (including you and of
course me) are written.
Why, because it is the obligated first stop in learning
squeak/smalltalk. At least for me it was.

This kind of mails don't add anything to the smalltalk arena. Live
your life, do your things and
let others do that they want (books, code, forks, whatever). Not every
people can be measured
by your own standards.

*I* personally admire you by your code (seaside helpers and installer)
and hope someday
can write something as useful like that, but these days the mails sent
to the list by a lot of
squeak/pharo members have exposed others facets not as remarkable as
the technical
ones of the senders.

So, let this whole thing behind and lets continue with the great job
*everyone* is doing in
his own field.

With all respect,
Miguel Cobá