[Pharo-project] Kom not starting in Pharo-web image

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Fri Jul 31 17:00:12 CEST 2009

Adrian,

It appears to be a known problem.  I reported it here, and (too lazy to check on who<g>) somebody pointed to some similar traffic on the Seaside list.  There I saw things like "none of us noticed because we are all using the new conrol panel."  See for example, the "MNU after clean install..." thread from 22-24 Jul.  They also mention problems I do not recognize, but seems related.

Bill