[Pharo-project] ODBC: table names and column names/types?

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 15:51:12 CEST 2009

Well, no need to use a native driver for that.  A simple "standard" SQL statement issued through an ODBC connection against the INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES table would do the job.

Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Blog: lamneth.wordpress.com
A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.
(Albert Einstein)