[Pharo-project] Issue 3375 in pharo: PositionableStream remove dependence to Compiler

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Fri Dec 3 14:15:50 CET 2010

Comment #9 on issue 3375 by rydier: PositionableStream remove dependence to
Compiler

No, but other methods which have similar functionality, and have already
been moved to *System-Changes, do :P
(Like I implied in first comment by mentioning fileIn, fileInAnnouncing:
etc.)
Why not switch those over as well when you're at it?

The reason I mentioned consistency is because the browser is very
class-centric.
When I now browse PositionableStream, and see the functionality for filing
in code randomly distributed between two extension categories, rather than
all being in a logically named category like they used to...
Let's just say it doesn't always strike me as practical improvements.