[Pharo-project] connection to access databases

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 19:39:19 CEST 2010

moduleName
"Return the name of the module for this library"
Smalltalk platformName = 'Win32' ifTrue:[^'odbc32'].
Smalltalk platformName = 'unix' ifTrue:[^ 'libodbc.so'].
Smalltalk platformName = 'Mac OS' ifTrue:[^ 'libiodbc.dylib'].
^self error: 'Don''t know the ODBC library name'

works for me.  Find attached.