[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] [ANN] Pharo by Example on Amazon.com

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 18:56:15 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Pharo by Example can now finally be ordered at Amazon.com:
>
>        http://www.amazon.com/Pharo-Example-Oscar-Nierstrasz/dp/3952334146/
>
> (the availability at Amazon should mean that it is orderable at any
> bookstore *and* orderable
> for libraries world-wide).

IMHO there should be more informations about the book on Amazon page,
pictures, table of contents, bio of authors .... actually it's not very
attractive.I buy most of the books on Amazon and I'm often guided by
quantity and quality of informations and reviews of the books. So I think
it's important.

Is this generated automatically from Lulu or is it possible to update the
page ?

Anyway, the availability on Amazon is a good step forward.

Cheers,

Laurent