[Pharo-project] Smalltalk Labs Browser

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:14:51 CET 2010

Very nice video.

Also note that there is a complete AJAX based OmniBrowser view for the
web (OB-Web), that brings the complete OB toolset including all
refactoring tools to the web for over 4 years now. No web-based
development UI really took off in the past decade, so I wonder if this
is really what people need?

Also I am not sure how well the traditional Smalltalk browsers convert
to the web? Clamento takes a different approach, see
<http://clamato.net/>.

Lukas

On 1 November 2010 13:32, Geert Claes <geert.wl.claes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just stumbled on this very interesting seaside-based browser via James's
> blog: http://code.google.com/p/smalltalklabsbrowser

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch