[Pharo-project] JSON - Accessing Pharo on Twitter from within Pharo

Bart Gauquie bart.gauquie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 21:36:20 CET 2010

Hi Torsten,

I just developed this about 2 hours ago. You've already testing it. Cool!
Release early is the motto of Rework, so i'm doing this.

If you look at:
http://search.twitter.com/api/
the q param  thats being used is:
Find tweets *containing a word*:

so maybe thats why if you search on pharo you're also gettin results from
other things mentioning pharo?

And I now just noticed that some further in that paragraph I can query on a
hashtag!

I'll adapt it right now:-)

Kind regards,

Bart

--
imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere -