[Pharo-project] Smalltalk Labs Browser

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Nov 3 00:24:26 CET 2010

what I would like to see is how a good new set of (and not traditional) code browsers developed to get efficient
on coding a webbrowser could have impact on our old tools in our image. I think especially in terms of widgets
the adequate use of accordion or other js widgets. I think that if we get a nice environment on a web browser
we have people building cool new widgets for image side coding.
I would really like to see alternate ways of browsing code like hopscotch or (to a certain extent whisker).
Frankly I feel in jail with some of the tools we use. I want more and better. So I'm really curious to see how our tools
will evolve because we must change.

Stef