[Pharo-project] Shrinking image much more slow in Windows than MACOSX

nullPointer epicfan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:12:16 CET 2010

I´m developing a wizard for prepare a deploy in Pharo. I´m using predefined
routines of system like

Scriptloader>>cleanUpForproduction
SmalltalkImage>>cleanUp: false
SmalltalkImage>>disableProgrammerFacilities

or manual delete from system packages too. I can delete many MB from image
with that mechanism, but the problem is when that routines is much much more
slow on Windows than MACOSX. Is possible do something in Windows for
enhance? the difference is huge...

Regards.