[Pharo-project] Shrinking image much more slow in Windows than MACOSX

nullPointer epicfan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:33:56 CET 2010

I have installed Microsoft Security Essentials on Windows 7. I disabled the
antivirus but don´t seems difference... I´m using Cog. I don´t know if that
is related.

The wizard will allow delete any package of system. But I don´t know
implement a image shrink ala VisualWorks. Like a small show, the wizard step
than allow configure the packages for delete is that->

http://forum.world.st/file/n3025355/VisualExampleOfShrinkImage.png