[Pharo-project] RoarVM - Pharo and Squeak on Multicore

Stefan Marr pharo at stefan-marr.de
Wed Nov 3 18:18:45 CET 2010

Hello Felipe:

On 03 Nov 2010, at 17:45, Felipe Ignacio Valverde Campos wrote:
> Hi, how can i compile this on a x86_64 environment ?
> until now i hace some problems with lstdc++

RoarVM does not support compilation as 64bit.
So you will need the 32bit compatibility libraries.

I don't remember doing something out of the ordinary but in the worst case some paths are guessed badly in src/makefiles/configure or src/makefiles/Makefile.common

What is the exact system you are running on, some Linux is suppose?

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr