[Pharo-project] RoarVM - Pharo and Squeak on Multicore

Felipe Ignacio Valverde Campos felipe.valverde.campos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 18:40:04 CET 2010

Hi
Yes, is on a x86_64-linux, Debian squeeze.
The problem was some libraries... but with a good symbolic links compile
fine, but, Pharo 1.2 doesn't works, it freezes.

Someone could it on a x86_64-linux ?

Thanks!

--
Estudiante de Ingeniería Civil en Computación
Departamento de Ciencias de la Computación

http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~fvalverd/public_key.asc