[Pharo-project] a question about reef naming conventions

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:52:14 CET 2010

Hi,
I'm having some doubts about how to call some methods for Reef. To be
precise, I'm not sure about the naming og the method extensions I'm
adding.
For instance, I have an extension for Object, the method #asView, and
some others in BlockClosure, #asCallback, asCallbackOn:, etc.

So... I want to ask which naming convention is better.

1) Just let the methods like now?
2) adding a prefix, like reView, reCallback, etc.?
3) adding a full name prefix, asReefView, asReefCallback, etc.?

What do you think?

Cheers,
Esteban