[Pharo-project] Introspection on saved image file

YossiDM smalltalk at fixinsbar.com
Thu Nov 4 23:02:02 CET 2010

Thanks, I'll try to dig that up - sounds like a good starting point. I am
definitely looking to do the second option you mentioned which is to mirror
the image so I can just use standard tools. Our app is mainly from seaside,
so that would be the ideal way for me, though I can imagine us doing some
things inside the image in morphic as well. I could batch out analysis as a
job of some kind, but I would rather have real-time analysis.