[Pharo-project] Introspection on saved image file

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 00:17:13 CET 2010

Hi,

you need to run the image to get its ImageMap or ImageGraph.

However in times of Squeak 3.6 there was a tool named ImageBrowser
(http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/sm/ImageBrowser3.6.1.cs.gz).
You can browse specified classes from the image file using this tool.
Unfortunately it works only for Squeak 3.6. I tried it now and it
really works but it is obsolete. I'm not sure how hard it would be to
update it for current image format.

-- Pavel