[Pharo-project] [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Nov 6 17:17:57 CET 2010

> you can add ESUG as sponsors
>
> Is the developement of Cuis sponsored by ESUG?

We originally sponsored the development of Morphic 30 and it generally does not hurt to say it.
Even if at the end morphic is not ready for public consumption. Our original idea was not to
sponsor SimpleMorphic. I have no problem with the solution we found because he helps everybody to be happy.

Stef