[Pharo-project] [OT] Sponsor's requests (was: Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release)

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sat Nov 6 17:53:48 CET 2010

On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> And why ESUG would like to be mentioned as a sponsor if this would not have been the case?
> Do you think that I'm generally lying? I guess not but I apply the same question technic than you. :)

Let's say you're wringting two books at the same time: Book1 and Book2.
FGSW (Fictional Group Sponsoring Writers) is sponsoring Book2. Book2
is based on the foundations of Book1. Would you mention FGSW in the
sponsors list of Book1 if they ask you to do, even though you know that
they didn't support that work?

Levente