[Pharo-project] Morphic 3 (was: Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release)

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Nov 6 19:09:46 CET 2010

On Nov 6, 2010, at 5:55 PM, Levente Uzonyi wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>>> you can add ESUG as sponsors
>>>
>>> Is the developement of Cuis sponsored by ESUG?
>>
>> We originally sponsored the development of Morphic 30 and it generally does not hurt to say it.
>> Even if at the end morphic is not ready for public consumption. Our original idea was not to
>> sponsor SimpleMorphic. I have no problem with the solution we found because he helps everybody to be happy.
>
> Did Juan stop developing Morphic 3? I doubt he did.

As I told you juan decided that Morphic 30 would not be ready and he preferred to find another solution
for the sponsor we got with him. Any board member can confirm that and juan too. We found that the solution to
get a simplemorphic was a good deal so that Juan does not feel embarassed about esug and the inverse.
Now you that believe what you want but I do not believe that this is really constructive.

Stef