[Pharo-project] Fwd:Dr.geo en Arabe

Henrik Sperre Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Sat Nov 6 20:52:24 CET 2010

Disclaimer: I'm not familiar with arabic.
I think writing right-to-left does not work, so editing would probably not.
Also, letters containing multiple glyphs will probably fail to be
composited correctly.

The best bet is probably to load up a FT-type containing arabic glyphs
and see how far you can go from there.
(And report bugs along the way)

Cheers,
Henry