[Pharo-project] Fwd:Dr.geo en Arabe

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 13:58:30 CET 2010

Thanks for the info. I don't have the resource to work on that topic. I
was just in need to know what I could reply to these request for an
Arabian version of DrGeo. So far only doeable under Etoys with Pango, so
in Linux only context.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo, to discover geometry on Linux, Windows, MAC and XO
http://community.ofset.org/index.php/DrGeo