[Pharo-project] Best way for change a window style

nullPointer epicfan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:21:08 CET 2010

For a TIP example I want implement in Pharo the steps for build a GUI like
that:

http://forum.world.st/file/n3032341/eBox.png

The main problem for me is the window style. I understand one way for change
the style of windows is create my own UITheme subclass; but exists some
alternative way for generate a new style for windows? a generic window: I
only want a one panel with the three buttons for close, minimize and
maximize, and the rounded corners, much more rebranded in top corners than
bottom, with the default behavior of window: draggable for the Desktop.

Perhaps the best way for implement it is know if is possible change a few
properties of a panel for have the same behavior of a window.

Many thanks for the help.