[Pharo-project] Monticello in Squeak 3.7 MVC-only Or changeset updater script?

Stefan Marr pharo at stefan-marr.de
Mon Nov 8 18:55:20 CET 2010

Hi Dale:

> Stefan,
>
> If Monticello isn't already running in Squeak3.7, then you'll have to treat it as a port ... For porting into an older version of Squeak, I would start by unzipping the mcz file ... you should be able to filein the snapshot/source.st file and then you are off to the races:)
By now I discovered the Squeak3.7-5989-full.zip image which includes Monticello.
But when I open it in a MVC project, it uses still the Morphic UI, and after investigating a bit in the code, I expect it to be a major reimplementation effort for the UI in case I really would want to get it going in MVC land...

Looks like I have to continue with importing changes-files to my pharo image for the moment :-/

Thanks
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr