[Pharo-project] about tracker activities

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Nov 8 22:06:55 CET 2010

Hi guys

I think that we are not looking to the issues because we do not know that they have been entered.
In the google web site we can special a mailing-list

	Activity notifications
	Email notifications of issue tracker activity will automatically be sent to the following email address.

	All issue changes:

	Notifications will be sent from: pharo at googlecode.com
	You may need to add this address as an allowed poster to your mailing list.
	If using Google Groups, add the address directly with no email delivery.

And I would like to activate that. I hope that this is ok for you. People not interested can just add a filter to discard
those mails. Marcus do you have an idea how we can make sure that the mails sent are not blocked?