[Pharo-project] how to know if an image is resuming or not

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Nov 8 23:25:10 CET 2010

hi guys

I'm too dead to think more but I want to do the following

	save the current image
		(I used saveSession)
	and only when not resuming I want to save another image.

Is there a way to know if an image is resuming (if the pc pointer just go reactivated - that the image was closed and reopened).

naively I was doing

saveImageForRunningTests

	| comment commentQuoted st |
	SmalltalkImage current saveSession.
		"now you can reopen prior to publishing to fix :)"
	self saveAsImageAsTestImage.

	self inform: 'Now you can use this image named ''Test'' to run the tests and come back to fix problems in the previous one and eventually freeze it by selecting the next step, in either one.'

and of course when I reopened the save session I reperformed the "self saveAsImageAsTestImage."
Now I could use startUp:....
Or I could simply change my process but I wanted to know... I'm too dead now.