[Pharo-project] how to change background in Pharo to plain white?

Sheridan Mahoney sheridan at sheridan-mahoney.com
Tue Nov 9 03:25:38 CET 2010

That did what I was looking for, thanks Lukas and Mariano!
Sheri

On Nov 8, 2010, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

I use the following code in my build scripts
(https://github.com/renggli/builder/blob/master/scripts/settings.st):

World color: Color white.
World submorphs do: [ :each |
	(#(SketchMorph ImageMorph) includes: each class name)
		ifTrue: [ each delete ] ].

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli