[Pharo-project] Strange graphics effect (getting Pharo running on the RoarVM)

Stefan Marr pharo at stefan-marr.de
Tue Nov 9 23:06:30 CET 2010

Hi:

On 09 Nov 2010, at 17:00, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Looks like you're using an outdated, buggy BitBlt plugin. I fixed several issues there some time ago.

Thank you all, that seems to be the problem.

Have ported the changes from [1], and it works beautiful :)

Bye the way, there are a number of 'unsigned int's in function declarations which probably are supposed to by usqInt for consistency.

Thanks
Stefan

[1] http://squeakvm.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/platforms/unix/src/vm/intplugins/BitBltPlugin/BitBltPlugin.c?rev=2183

--