[Pharo-project] Strange graphics effect (getting Pharo running on the RoarVM)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Nov 10 04:07:25 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 09, 2010 at 11:06:30PM +0100, Stefan Marr wrote:
> Hi:
>
> On 09 Nov 2010, at 17:00, Juan Vuletich wrote:
>
> > Looks like you're using an outdated, buggy BitBlt plugin. I fixed several issues there some time ago.
>
> Thank you all, that seems to be the problem.
>

> Have ported the changes from [1], and it works beautiful :)
>
> Bye the way, there are a number of 'unsigned int's in function declarations which probably are supposed to by usqInt for consistency.

These are probably correct as written. The sqInt and usqInt types may
be either 32 or 64 bits in size, depending on whether the image is a
32 or 64 bit object memory. So if something is meant to be 32 bits,
you'll find it explicitly declared as an int or unsigned int.

There is an explanation of the terms at http://squeakvm.org/squeak64/faq.html

Dave