[Pharo-project] Issue 3236 in pharo: Cuis DateAndTime Enhancement

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Thu Nov 11 19:34:45 CET 2010

Owner: stephane.ducasse
Labels: Type-Squeak

New issue 3236 by stephane.ducasse: Cuis DateAndTime Enhancement

Levente Uzonyi uploaded a new version of Kernel to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-ul.512.mcz

Name: Kernel-ul.512
Author: ul
Time: 7 November 2010, 12:05:13.149 am
UUID: f35cd221-68a5-f04b-b6bc-d07df326b3d3
Ancestors: Kernel-nice.511

- DateAndTime startup enhancement from Cuis part 1

=============== Diff against Kernel-nice.511 ===============

Item was changed:
  Magnitude subclass: #DateAndTime
        instanceVariableNames: 'seconds offset jdn nanos'
+       classVariableNames: 'ClockProvider DaysSinceEpoch LastMilliSeconds
LastTick LastTickSemaphore LocalTimeZone MilliSecondOffset OffsetsAreValid'
-       classVariableNames: 'ClockProvider DaysSinceEpoch LastMilliSeconds
LastTick LastTickSemaphore LocalTimeZone MilliSecondOffset'
        poolDictionaries: 'ChronologyConstants'
        category: 'Kernel-Chronology'!

  !DateAndTime commentStamp: 'brp 5/13/2003 08:07' prior: 0!
  I represent a point in UTC time as defined by ISO 8601. I have zero
duration.

  My implementation uses three SmallIntegers
   and a Duration:
  jdn           - julian day number.
  seconds       - number of seconds since midnight.
  nanos - the number of nanoseconds since the second.

  offset        - duration from UTC.

  The nanosecond attribute is almost always zero but it defined for full ISO
compliance and is suitable for timestamping.
  !

Item was added:
+ (PackageInfo named: 'Kernel') postscript: 'DateAndTime classPool at:
#OffsetsAreValid put: true'!