[Pharo-project] Issue 3244 in pharo: Correct the confusion radiansToDegrees/degreesToRadians

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Thu Nov 11 20:10:55 CET 2010

Owner: stephane.ducasse
Labels: Milestone-1.2 Type-Squeak

New issue 3244 by stephane.ducasse: Correct the confusion
radiansToDegrees/degreesToRadians

I integrated the first enh so we should fix it with this change now.

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Kernel to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-nice.511.mcz

Name: Kernel-nice.511