[Pharo-project] Loading Magma in Pharo 1.1

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 21:19:10 CET 2010

El jue, 11-11-2010 a las 20:34 +0100, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi escribió:
> Hi Miguel,
>
> Gofer new
> 	squeaksource: 'UniverseForPharo11';
> 	package: 'ConfigurationOfMagma';
> 	load.
>
> Doesn't Works.
> Error: Could not access http://www.squeaksource.com/UniverseForPharo12
>
> Cheers.

Sorry, I had forgotten that I was asked to not use Universe because of
the bad connotation it had so I renamed the repo to MetaRepoForPharo11
and MetaRepoForPharo12. I think that I sent a mail to the list with the
updated instructions. Again sorry for the bad link I sent you to.

So the correct invocation should be:

Gofer new
  squeaksource: 'MetaRepoForPharo11';
  package: 'ConfigurationOfMagma';
  load.

And then, one of:

ConfigurationOfMagma project latestVersion load: 'Client'.
ConfigurationOfMagma project latestVersion load: 'Server'.
ConfigurationOfMagma project latestVersion load: 'Tester'.

They are incremental so you don't need to load client and then server,
the server pulls the client automatically.

Hope this helps

--
Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx