[Pharo-project] Issue 3216 in pharo: [enh] Support for Metacello in Monticello

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Thu Nov 11 23:29:41 CET 2010

Comment #9 on issue 3216 by da... at teleport.com: [enh] Support for Metacello
in Monticello

Just a note that I expect to update the MonticelloBrowser support for
Metacello with the introduction of symbolVersions ... I plan to create a
MetacelloToolKit class (or classes) that will implement support for doing a
number of operations in Metacello (creating configs, new versions,
updating, releasing, etc.) with the idea that this code can be shared
between the MonticelloBrowser commands, the OB-Metacello support and
hopefully other tools as they become available ...