[Pharo-project] Issue 3185 in pharo: BitmapStreamTests have errors

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Thu Nov 11 23:50:56 CET 2010

Updates:
	Cc: alexandre.bergel

Comment #2 on issue 3185 by guillermopolito: BitmapStreamTests have errors

As we noticed, here are two problems:
1) SmartStreamRef>>nextPut: has already an instance variable that (as we
supose) was removed while removing UniClasses)
2) After removing the line using that variable, we had another issue:
   The test is Saving an ImageSegment in a file, and then it is loading it
using

(FileDirectory default readOnlyFileNamed: externalSegmentFilename)
fileInObjectAndCode

which throws an Invalid UTF8 input detected (because it is assuming the
file as a text file).