[Pharo-project] Issue 3216 in pharo: [enh] Support for Metacello in Monticello

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Fri Nov 12 00:19:32 CET 2010

Comment #13 on issue 3216 by da... at teleport.com: [enh] Support for
Metacello in Monticello

I tend to agree, but the MonticelloBrowser is a better place to hang
Metacello functionality than the code browser (considering that OB isn't
loaded all of the time).

I use the OB tools all of the time except when I am in a PharoCore and I
miss the tools there ...

I am building the tool kit so that the functionality can move around or be
implemented in multiple places while maintaining the same functionality ...