[Pharo-project] Problem with de Traits

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 14:56:53 CET 2010

well,, that was extrange..
I'm add this line to my method..

classesIncluded
| includes |
includes := OrderedCollection new.
* TSSerosDB users do:[:e | Transcript show: e printString ;cr].*
TSSerosDB users do:[ :aClass | self processClass: aClass into: includes ].
^ includes.

And that start work well.. I dont have any Idea what happeng here... but
work..

Thank for you answer..

BTW im using Pharo 1.2 one click env, in ubuntu linux.