[Pharo-project] Issue 439 in pharo: Change autocompletion shortcut from cmd-q to ...?

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Sun Nov 14 20:05:36 CET 2010

Comment #14 on issue 439 by adrian.lienhard: Change autocompletion shortcut
from cmd-q to ...?

cmd-q quits the image on OS X, which is exactly what everybody expects to
happen. Hence, at least on OS X, the autocompletion in PharoCore is not
accessible anymore. We should change this, even if Windows users have to
learn another shortcut. Sorry guys, but we can't make progress without
change. And we do, because we can ;)